Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Big Question September -- Your Answers!


We asked and you answered!

I will....

 
Write
 
Listen
 
Get outdoors
 
Be good to my parents and my sister
 
Be respectful to others
 
Be awesome
 
Practice the piano with a smile!

 
Clean my room
 
Do my singing
 
Be a better listener
 
Eat healthy
 
Be caring
 
Share my toys
 
Be good at school
 
 
 
Get A's and B's on TCAP
 
Save more money!
 
Be there, no matter what happens, with open arms
 
Work hard on MiTY's Youth Board & in NFTY-OV
 
Be kind. Be me.
 
Eat more cookies
 
Make better art
 
 
 
Focus on what's important
 
Be a better sister
 
Learn how to cook
-Agreed
 
Be nicer to my brother / brothers
 
Work hard in school 
 
Be awesome and do good at my Bar Mitzvah
 
Be happier
 
 
Learn more Hebrew and make more friends
 
Be more patient
 
Be nicer to everyone!
 
Not argue with my parents!!
 
Try to be a better person
 
Be nicer to my siblings
 
Dedicate more time to school
 


Make a goal of holistic health
 
Have a forgiving heart
 
Make sure I listen to my parents
 
Be neater
 
Improve my handwriting
 
Stick to my resolutions
 
Be more organized
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment